This game of dodgeball is contagious!
Required: All team members.
- This game is set up similarly to dodgeball.
- Teams will be divided into two larger teams and split into two sides of the field.
- A bucket of water full of sponges and a baseball bat will be found on each side.
- The “doctor” gets the baseball bat. Each side will have one doctor.
- Once the referee says, "Go!", team members grab the sponges and throw at people on the other side. If you get hit, you must sit down and call for the doctor.
- The doctor heals the sick player by gently touching them with the bat. Once healed, the player can rejoin the game.
- The game ends when the doctor is hit by a sponge and all the other players are out.
- The winning side will be split after each round until only two teams remain. These teams will play each other one final time to determine the winner.