The classic game gets a whole lot harder!
Required: All team members.
- Teams play head to head.
- Teams line up opposite a tic-tac-toe grid and are given three rags.
- On the referee’s “Go,” the first person in line races and places their rag in the grid before racing back to tag the next person in line.
- The second and third people place their rags in the grid.
- Once all three rags have been placed, the following players can move one rag at a time to block an opponent’s move or make three in a row. The first team to get three in a row wins!
- No foul play, and the referee's decision is final.
- Each round you win, your team receives 10 points.
- There will be three rounds.
- 1st place: 25 points
- 2nd place: 20 points
- 3rd place: 15 points
- 4th place: 10 points
- 5th place: 5 points
- The team that wins the most rounds get 1st place; other teams are rewarded in order (i.e. if they win 5 rounds, they get 1st place).
- If more than one team wins the same amount of rounds, then there is a tie for that place.